Club Newlands Ticket Giveaway!
PUBLISHED: March 28, 2017
We are giving away two GRANDSTAND tickets to this week’s Curry Cup clash between #DHL Western Province and the Golden Lions. Simply leave your answer to the easy question below in the comments on our Facebook post: http://bit.ly/2w5QlAu.
Who won Man of the Match for the #DHL Western Province vs Vodacom Blue Bulls match on August 12, 2017.
Winner will be chosen at 12:00 on Thursday, August 17, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Treble Entertainment (Pty) Ltd t/a Treble Group whose registered office is at The Mill House, 12 Boundary Road, Newlands, 7700. The competition is run in partnership with Club Newlands (Pty) Ltd.
- The competition is open to all members of the public, except employees of Treble Group, Club Newlands or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com).
- The competition will run from 09:00 on 15/08/2017 until 12:00 on 17/08/2017. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Comment the correct answer to the question, “Who won Man of the Match for the #DHL @WP_Rugby vs Vodacom Blue Bulls match on August 12, 2017,” on the Club Newlands Facebook post containing this question.
- Replies with a negative connotation or with illegal content will be disqualified and reported on Twitter. This includes, but is not limited to, nudity, alcohol, drugs, violence, prejudice, etc., at the discretion of the promoter.
- The winner is the owner of the Facebook account linked to the comment with the correct answer that is randomly selected by computer.
- The prize is a two grandstand tickets to the Currie Cup match between DHL Western Province and Golden Lions at DHL Newlands on Friday 18/08/2017.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter will collate all replies to each post into one list and randomly select a reply from the combined list. The winner is the official owner of the Twitter account responsible for the selected reply.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook Direct Message within 24 hours of the closing time. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will be announced on Club Newlands social media platforms, website and e-newsletter on or after the closing date.
- The winner may collect the price from a Club Newlands or Treble Group representative at the Club Newlands Lounge, situated in Boundary Road within DHL Newlands rugby stadium from 16:00 on Friday 18/08/2017.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is giving the promoter and their partners permission and rights to use any text, photos or videos posted at their discretion.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation (Protection of Information Act No. 4 of 2013) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Go to Archive